A small video camera used to view and magnify oral conditions.
We want to keep you up to date as we prepare for the day we can reopen our doors.
Patients visiting the office need to fill out our Patient Screening Form – click here to get the form.
All of our clinical staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). In addition to this, you will see other changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you prior to your confirmed appointment to ask some screening questions, you will be asked those same questions when you enter the office.
• All who enter the office will have their temperature taken.
• Each staff member will have their temperature monitored 3 times per day.
• We have added more hand sanitation stations.
• Our waiting room will not longer offer magazines or toys as these items are very difficult to disinfect.
• The chairs have been spaced 6 feet apart.
• A glass partition has been placed at the reception desk.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• Markings will be placed on the floor to adhere to social distancing guidelines, and to offer directional flow through the office.
• Please be assured we will keep you up to date as more changes are put into place.
We wish you all good health.
Dr. Jawad Tawil